Xiaomi Flash Tool (Mi Flash Tool) allows you to flash or install stock firmware (ROM) on Xiaomi Devices. In addition Stock Firmware, it helps you to flash or install fastboot firmware on the Xiaomi devices running on Qualcomm Chipset.
Because it will replace with fresh Mi 6 firmware stock rom without any problems. So before flashing on this Xiaomi Mi 6, backup important data first to the PC or internal memory. On the other hand, a ‘Fastboot ROM’ for Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco devices contain individual device partition images that could be flashed over the fastboot interface.
- Following the reveal, the company shared a list of devices that would receive the latest Android skin.
- The Mediatek Driver is compatible with all the Mediatek Flash Tool, and the ADB Driver can be useful for establishing a connection between the mobile and the computer.
- First of all, you need to download the official stock ROM from the above given-link flash your device.
Download Official Stock Firmware Flash File For Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro. Once you have booted into the Download Mode, you will be able to see this screen on your device. We have shared the official Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) on this page. Selva Kumar is an Android Devices Enthusiast, Who Can Talk and Write About Anything If You Give a Hint About the respective devices. He is a Computer Science Graduate and Certified Android Developer, Making His Career towards this Technology. He is always eager to try new Android devices — not only Software level but Hardware-level Also.
- All the “out-of-the-box” smartphones or tablets or other devices are all shipped with stock ROM.
- You can follow the How to install the Mediatek Driver page to install the drivers correctly.
- In Some cases We have bricked our device, then we can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware anytime.
- Install the latest version of stock ROM of your Redmi 6 Pro mobile.
You can customize this ROM to any extent; however, it features Quick Settings, Status bar, Lock Screen, Navigation, Buttons, Sound, and Recent Screen Customizations. This custom ROM has been released for 90+ devices, while it’s just 30+ devices that support the Android Pie updates.