In terms of specs, you can expect the SD 888+ SoC, 16GB of RAM, a 144Hz AMOLED display with a 360Hz touch response rate, 64MP main cameras, and 65W wired charging. The ROG Phone 5s dominates the battery life segment with its gigantic 6,000mAh battery.
- But with the Black Shark 5 Pro, the experience was much smoother than on my OnePlus 10 Pro, for example.
- Well, in the case of the Black Shark, probably more than you think.
- If the RAM storage is insufficient, the user may not be able to run several apps simultaneously, and if the RAM runs out, the apps may crash, which can cause the device to reboot automatically.
Also, the screen-To-Body ratio is about 85.8% while the pixel density is ~395 PPI. It is however powered by a Li-Po 4500 mAh non-removable battery.
If you really need a long-lasting gaming phone with the latest chipset, Bluetooth 5.2, Android 12, and a humungous battery, this isn’t it. You’d be better off grabbing one of the newer options from ASUS, Red Magic, or even a true-blue flagship like the Samsung Galaxy S22. Everything works in harmony but you can actually see the results on the glorious 6.67-inch AMOLED panel. It has HDR10+, a 144Hz refresh rate, a peak brightness of 1300 nits, and a super-fast 720Hz touch response rate.
- The action you just performed triggered the security solution.
- Black Shark 4 Pro fulfills the needs of any gaming freak in his smartphone.
- This power is kept at optimal temperatures via a “sandwich” liquid cooling system that keeps thermals at an optimal level.
- The night mode is pretty competent at illuminating very dark scenes, but it doesn’t beat the capabilities of some top phones in its market.
- So we’re certainly curious to see how the phone will charge an even larger battery in a shorter time.
- The https://www.happy-bears.com/26966/ Black Shark 5 Pro is the new flagship gaming smartphone from Black Shark, the brand supported by Xiaomi (but not owned by Xiaomi).
In short, these triggers are perfect if you like having more buttons on your phone. Enhancing the gaming experience are the Black Shark’s stereo speakers, which are perfectly aligned at the top and bottom edge. Images are sharp for outdoor scenes, though the shadows look darker than expected. Besides, the main appeal of the Black Shark is gaming performance. And it doesn’t disappoint here, with the phone handling mobile games at the highest settings with aplomb. Gameplay was fluid in Call of Duty and Real Racing 3, especially the latter, which supports 120fps.